tattoos

Saturday, December 27, 2008

KINGS' CHRISTMAS - PART 2

The second day of Christmas.... Hibernating at home while still receiving some more visits by family members. Later in the evening...

The Kings ready to groove another dining table!! This time a family gathering at my Uncle Fred's house at Stutong Avenue. How nice to find my cousins, aunties, uncles and acquaintance there! Don't talk about the food, I love them all!!


We have BBQ fishes, chicken wings and lambs. Salads, chips, spaghetti and Macaroni. What else? Curried prawn, salty cracker with cheese dips, oh my oh my! of course, Beers!!!!!

Gabby with her 'aunties' - Sandi and Bajik. My digital camera's batteries went flat before I managed to snap my other nieces' and nephew's pictures - Sayra Mae, Puteri Syorfina, Puteri Syorhana and Megat Ashraff, aunty Mang felt so sorry.....


This is the last picture where everyone looked sober, polite and having a jolly good time. Half and hour later? Some of them were on Poker's table, in front of TV watching football game, the kids playing inside while the Loud Speakers - ehmm ehmm that is us... laughing and gossiping like crazy !!

Yes, so glad to catch up with everyone because we're very very very closed with each other and thanks to my family members who are always being there thru good and bad times.

I love you guys!

From the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger