tattoos

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

NOT A GOOD DAY TO START MY WEEK


Trying to act cute while munching chips..

It's Wednesday, 10th of December 2008, 4:56 p.m. 2 more minutes the clock will strike at 5 pm. Why the hell that I'm blogging at this hour?

I'm so busy and trying my best to clear my desktop this week for I am going to take leave from 24th December till next year! Yayyy!! I need a very long resting days at home with Gabby Boo and my cats and my smelly pillows. (^^,). So far so good but if you wanna know I tend to munch a lot when I'm stressed.



Just ignore that I had a bowl of Kolok Mee this morning! I ordered Green Bento's Roasted Beef Sandwich with Mashed Potatoes. I didn't order any drinks. I have 2 boxes of drinking water reside behind me. Hehe.. :D



Banana chips and a mug of Nescafe for my tea break!

... Just completed my tasks for about hmmfftt... 85%?? lol. I have few more minutes before hubby comes to fetch me up. Ok people, I've gotta leave you guys now. Been thinking of what to cook tonight as we're rushing for a meet up at our friend's place.

Till then, take care and kisses!



p/s: More last week's stories to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger