tattoos

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

LUNCHEON WITH COKI

Another killing entry to drool you down. Lol.

I want to share with you what I had for lunch last week. My assistant is the one who's willing to buy me lunch daily. Thanks Suri! ~ yes, she's reading this blog so everyone, please give a round big applause to her! Yayyy!!



This was what I had last Friday, I called up Green Bento for this Black Pepper Beef Bento. Two thumbs up for them! For RM6.50, this is what I get: White rice with sprinkles of black sesame seeds, leafy veggies, cabbage, half an egg (cooked in sauce) and hero of the show, Mr. Black Pepper Beef Slices.. Yummmyyy!! Oh, the delivery charge was RM0.00, hehheheh.... it's FREE!!

Last Monday, hubby sent me a surprise when he heard that my assistant was on sick leave. He came at 12:30 p.m. with a plastic bag. Guess what did he bring?

* * *


* *



*



Tadaaaa!!!!! Nasi Campur (literally means Mixed Rice)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See how full the container is??? See how big my fried chicken is????? My husband really knows how to pamper me and he does it insincerely for he wants me to pamper him back with good cookings.

No wonder the project always on expansion my dear darling oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Lol Lol. By the way, I found a pic of Afdlin Shauki and Adibah Noor together....




... they resemble us absolutely..... ahahahahahah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger