tattoos

Thursday, May 6, 2010

FOR MY MARRIED FRIENDS & HAPPYMOTHER'S DAY IN ADVANCE!

Holler guys!

It's May, pheewwww! How time flies. This week I'm packed with my usual workloads. Yeah, works will never finish but we are the one that finished by it. Haha. Boss is actually unavailable today but still works come on and off. It's part of being a P.A. when Boss is away, we stay to manage the office. Don't you agree?

My friend, Jar Jar the Bink, oh he loves to send me good and interesting emails, well sharing is caring right Jar Jar? So here I am sharing it with you poem for husband and wife. For husbands and wives out there, please read this, just for fun and don't forget to love each other every single day!




WIFE:
I wrote your name on sand it got washed.
I wrote your name in air, it was blown away.
Then I wrote your name on my heart & I got Heart
attack.



HUSBAND:
God saw me hungry, he created pizza.
He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi.
He saw me in dark, he created light.
He saw me without problems, he created YOU.





WIFE:
Twinkle twinkle little star
You should know what you are
And once you know what you are
Mental hospital is not so far.



HUSBAND:
The rain makes all things beautiful.
The grass and flowers too.
If rain makes all things beautiful
Why doesn't it rain on you?

WIFE:
Roses are red; Violets are blue
Monkeys like u should be kept in zoo.
Don't feel so angry you will find me there too
Not in cage but laughing at you

Wishing you guys a great day ahead, for all the Mother's out there, Happy Mother's Day, --> "Mak, I love you so much, mwahhss!"

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger