tattoos

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time Flies……..



This weekend was a busy weekend for The Whalen family!

Dan and I celebrated our 11th Wedding Anniversary, he surprised me a couple of weeks ago with a Mac which I love. Some would say that isn’t the most romantic gift, I would disagree I think it was extremely romantic and thoughtful. 

This weekend was also Lauren’s First Communion, she looked like a princess and I was so proud of her. It brought me back to my own First Communion, what was scary about that thought  is that it doesn’t seem like it was 30 years ago but it was. Talk about feeling old quick!!

So for Giggles here I am at my First communion Over 30 years ago


                                  And here is lovely Lauren just this past weekend

I think hands down Lauren is way cutier than her ole' mom :) It was a lovely day and I am so happy for her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger