tattoos

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Update from Bryce Taylor in New Zealand

Bryce and his family are ministering at a youth camp in NZ. Here's their latest update:

Hey guys thanks for your continued support and prayer we really have felt the prayers around us. I just want you guys to know that we got the news from our scan last week that baby is fine and growing well, Christina is doing great, and it looks like we are having a boy. I have seen some really big mountains moved this last week with making connections with community heads. I was invited to a breakfast for Rotarians club who want to get behind camp. And I have a breakfast with pastors next week to present camping as a new outreach focus for the area... praise God!! I must run, thanks again talk soon.

Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger