tattoos

Friday, May 14, 2010

I LOVE OLD SCHOOL CREAM SODA



When it comes to eating, I am not a very particular and choosy person. The awkward the place is, the more adventurous it would be for me. One of the places that I love to have my Kolok Mee is this place, located somewhere at Jalan Foochow, a secluded area that is quite near to my house. It looks more like a wooden shack for me. Very traditional and ‘kampung’ style. Can you see the cutlery placed on the table? Ah, you can just simply pick them and don’t worry, they are clean and you can find chill sauce, soy sauce, white pepper, toothpick, tissue etc. So convenient for a particular person like me.

To my liking, I love to mix my noodle with soy sauce, dollop of chilli sauce and hefty amount of white pepper so my Kolok Mee will have the reddish yet blackish color like Kampua Kicap. Yummy. You might think it weird but please do believe me and give a shot.

It is incomplete to eat without drinking so to enhance the atmosphere, I choose to drink this.



Very classic!! Nowadays, it is very rare to see such bottles around. Oh, this is my favourite flavour, Cream Soda. It’s cheap and taste really good.



This place is open from Monday to Saturday at 6:00 p.m. onwards. Don’t worry, the place itself very clean and tidy. I eat here at least once a week and so far, survive from food poisoning.


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger