tattoos

Thursday, April 29, 2010

FAREWELL MY LITTLE SAM, OUR BELOVED SAM

We have been babysitting him since he's 11 months old. He's a very active and also so adorable in so many ways. His name is Sam. He's our love. Sam is actually the only son of our friend. What I could say about him that, he is a very obedient, responsible and easy to take care of.



The reason that I'm making this entry - today is the last day Sam coming to our house. He's going back to Miri next week, for good. Words can't define how hurt I am while writing this but I must be strong as strong as Sam.



Sam, will you always remember your Aki, Inek, Tatak Bibi, Dedek, Baby Atong, Uncle Muk and Aunty Pat? I hope that we always have a special place deep down inside your heart,...



Don't forget the sweetest moments that you spent everyday with us, helping Aki to sweep the floor, feeding the crayfish, watching cartoon with Atong, oh yes, knocking my bedroom's door if I'm taking leave. I know Bujang the van vendor would misses you too since you love to grab some sweets from the van and share it with Tatak and Dedek.



Sam, do you still remember Inek used to bath you in the sink and we played the shampoo bubbles till you cry because you still insisted to play in the bubbly water?



Sam, please don't forget us. If you feel like talking to us, please ask Daddy to dial our numbers. We've never thought that you are gonna leave us so soon. Aunty will always pray for your happiness, Sam. Be a good boy to your daddy, Popo and Ah Kong, promise to aunty will you?

Sayonara my little love, we always love you. We have loved you since the first time we saw you at Pizza Junction 3 years ago. *sob sob*



With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger