tattoos

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Regardless of your religious beliefs (or lack thereof) hopefully you find this a nice time of year.



I always think of Easter as being a nice, spring day complete with tulips and other spring flowers blooming. In reality, tulips are still a few weeks away here in Iowa but at least the grass is getting green.



I recall as a child Easter was a time for Easter baskets, going to church and then having a big meal with the family. It was not quite like Christmas but it was still pretty special. I also remember it was a time when women and girls wore Easter hats.



As with many holidays, it seems we often think of our childhood days or times when our own children were small.



I laughed when I saw this cartoon.



Have a good day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger