tattoos

Friday, April 2, 2010

MEE PRESIDEN (PRESIDEN INSTANT NOODLES) ROCKS!

I love instant noodles and who doesn't right?  DUH.  Might not an avid eater but keeping and topping up the stocks is a must at our house.  Found these two pictures which were taken few days ago so I thought to put up here, why not?

This is the way I like it.  Two packets of boiled noodles (a packet is way too small in portion for a big size eater like me, ahaks!) and complimented with poached egg.  One is adequate.




Closed up, more light.  Sorry for the broken yolks for I was rushing to watch 'Chef at Home', I love eating noodles with a cup of black coffee while watching my favourite programme on TV.  Hey, what's your favourite noodles then?  Share the story with me, will you?


p/s:  Condolences to the family of the late Din Beramboi.  I am his biggest fan so today was kinda sad day for radio ERA listeners especially to those who follow the 'RIUH PAGI DI ERA'.  Rest in peace Mr. Joker!  You're always in our hearts.  


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger