tattoos

Friday, April 9, 2010

DOO DOO ANN'S CROCHETED EARRINGS VERY RETRO AND BOHEMIAN, I COULD SAY!

Ola followers!

Sorry for disappearing these few days.  So many things happening around like works and personal stuff.  Don't worry, I'm still alive, rocking and kicking.  Oh yes, I recently met my friend Ann @ Doo Doo and look at what I bought from her!

Taddaaaa!!!!  Crocheted earring, handmade by Ann.  It's so beautiful isn't it?  So Bohemian and sexy.



I know some of you might have interest and if this suits your liking and should you need to have further details on this, please visit her Facebook and you will find more of her handmade crocheted crafts.  So girls, what are you waiting for?  Go and own them today!



With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger