tattoos

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SLEEPY MODE

Am still questioning my eyes yang datang bulan agaknya. When I go to sleep early, I would feel very, very sleepy the next day but when I stay up late, I will feel so fresh the next day. Is that the side effect of global warming? tsk..tsk..

I am just making assumption during our bereavement my sleeping habit juge berubah. Aku pun tatau. Tidur itu cuma satu keperluan agaknya. Bukan benda yang penting sangat. Talking about ngantuk, my girl yang gemok gebu itu came to my room on Monday morning. She didn't go to school becos of All Souls Day. I told her to continue her sleep but she refused and sat on the couch waiting for me getting ready to go to work.



Kroohhh..krooohh..zzzzzz... (Tetap cantek walaupun mengantok..)



Eh, eh, eh... eeepppp!! Jangan jatuh!!!

BaHaHaHa!! +_+




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger