tattoos

Monday, November 30, 2009

COME KOMPIA LAI!

1st of December 2009. The finale of 2009 saga. There were tears and chuckles. Life is like that for heaven's sake. Why I'm talking as if I'm losing my breath? lol. The effect of my roller coaster emotions lately perhaps?

Been thinking of cutting my hair but at the same time, I do hope I can highlight 'em. I have a big and wide angular face, so have to carefully picking the right styles for myself. It's hard to squeeze my tight schedule but will try my best to visit my personal hairstylist - yay! Trying to reduce rice this week, just to go for trial but morning I normally take on the heavy side. Kolok Mee, Kampua, something like Kueh Chap, so in the afternoon I would go for a lighter snack and a bottle of fresh soy bean milk. Talking bout breakfast, I had these yesterday, oh, don't envy me don't simply do because I had;....................

Kompia.

I have always loved you. Love eating you, actually. Be it bold, plain, stuffed or not. I still love you!




Stuffed with minced meat, this burger-look-alike pastry is sold for RM0.70 each! Quite expensive, so Sibu peeps! I am jealous with you guys because hubby told me Kompia in Sibu is cheaper and tastier! I do! If you wish to see other mouth watering pics of it, can see here.

Adios people,
it's time for lunch. My 'Ayam Masak Kicap' is awaiting.


Hungry g-host,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger