tattoos

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Animal Farm

I live with animals. Or maybe they live with me. I'm not sure. I guess my role is to make sure they are fed and are taken care of and have a warm place to sleep.

Their role is to provide protection and companionship. At least I think that is the way it works.

Cody is the pony. This is how he usually looks when I step into the barn every morning.



He would be quite upset with me if I actually fixed the hole he sticks his head through. Often he greets Bailey, my dog -- or maybe it is the other way around.



Of course Cody enjoys being outside as much as possible.



Here's the cat who lives with us. Her name is Zeke. I am not sure how or why she is called this, but my daughter named her about 14 years ago. She had three siblings, but she is the sole survivor.



Zeke enjoys laying on the deck in the sun and is quite comfortable with her own company. She does not like being around other cats, so this arrangement works out good for her.



But the star of the group is, of course, Bailey. There is only one Bailey.



I suppose, if truth be told, I live with these animals - not the other way around. But I'm glad they have adopted me.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger