tattoos

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I MISS YOU DADDY ...




You left us a month ago, exactly today's date. Found these lyrics which I think suiting my feeling, my sadness of missing you. From my favourite band, D'Masiv it's entitled 'Merindukanmu' - Missing You.


Saat aku tertawa diatas semua
Saat aku menangisi kesedihanku
Aku ingin engkau selalu ada
Aku ingin engkau aku kenang


Selama aku masih bisa bernafas
Masih sanggup berjalan kukan slalu memujamu
Meski ku tak tahu lagi engkau ada dimana
Dengarkanlah aku kumerindukanmu


Saat aku mencoba merubah segalanya
Saat aku meratapi kekalahanku
Aku ingin engkau selalu ada
Aku ingin engkau aku kenang


It's hard to say goodbye but God knows how lively you are in our hearts. My unbearable pains, I wipe it with my unshed tears. Whenever I miss you too much, my heart can't hold it. I always dial your handphone numbers Daddy, with hope that you would say 'Hi' and ask me whether I've taken my lunch or maybe I would be visiting you on every Friday, which I've never failed to do. I am still doing it Daddy, it's our family tradition now. I just want you to know that Mom is a very strong woman and I don't think that I am as strong as Mom. I miss you so, so, very much Daddy.

Dear Lord, please let my Daddy know that we miss him and we pray for his soul, everyday. Tell Daddy not to worry about us for I am here, standing humbly, replacing his place to look after Mom, Cynthia, Rodriguez and Thadeus. This I promise you. We love you and deeply missing you.


Always your favourite girl,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger