tattoos

Saturday, November 7, 2009

REWARDS PROGRAMME - CREDIT CARD'S PREDATOR

I have written in this blog previously, how annoying it is to receive calls from credit card or rewards or privilege company, didn't I? Ahh, just forget about it. OK. This afternoon whilst defragmenting my sister's laptop, I received a call from a Maxis number. Perhaps it was from one of my friends. It was from one gentleman who sounded so politely, telling me that I'm entitled for some offers or rewards, whatever you wanna call it.

He excitedly introduced himself as a Sarawakian oiiii, after he found out that I am a Sarawakian too. He was confused with my IC middle code that carries a West Malaysian code, yes, I was born in Ipoh, Perak. OK, jangan lari topik. Mula-mula bukan main cakap ini free, itu free, itu 10 minit pertama. Antara offers yang boleh menyebabkan iman kita cair when he said, kalo pegi hotel for Christmas Buffet just pay for 5 pax and dapat free for another 5 pax. I told myself, satu orang kalo buffet Christmas plus tax mau2 makan RM80++, kalo 5 pax?? = RM 400!!! RM400 which I can feed satu rumah anak yatim plus beli hampers for them some more! And I will get penginapan free at Impiana KLCC and plus some discounts for hotels in Peninsular Malaysia. Hello??? Do I look like someone who goes on vacation every month??? Ini dialog biasa, OK? Sila hafal. :p Lepas tu, tanpa mintak izin terus tanya adakah alamat kita betul, adakah nombor kad kredit kita betul. Kemudian they will say the best part,

“cuma dengan satu kali potongan untuk 13 bulan sebanyak RM498 puan akan menikmati semua kemudahan ini!”

Hahahahhaa..., that bloody stupid fellow pulak memang stupid. Pastu boleh tanya pulak my credit numbers? I told him, I could only memorize the last digits. So? He asked me again how many credit cards do I have so I said I have only one. OK. He told me to get my card, he was willing to wait. I told him ( aku lagi pandai OK? ) that I was at my Mom's place so I was using another purse. Dia lagi pandai OK? He instructed me to call my house and asked anyone to get my card. Bullshit. I lagi pandai pandai dan pandai OK? I told him there was nobody at home. Hahahhaha.. ambik kau. Kalau nak nuntut ilmu pembohong pembelit putar alam dan sebagainya, haaa inilah expert dan pakarnya. Bodoh piang! Last2 what did I tell him, just wait, I'll be at home by 5:00 p.m. Case closed.

I know some of you out there come across with this kind of calls and I have received them twice this week! They can be as desperate they could be like this fellow.... tsk..tsk..

So my dear readers, please repeat my action whenever this kind of call arrives at your phone. Be prepared.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger