tattoos

Friday, September 12, 2008

OMIGAWD! WHADDA SHAME...

Lol. How lucky our parents were, before the KBSR and KBSM swept our education's scenario like a tsunami, leaving us, the embarrassing-English-speaking generation.  Yes.  Fortunately, now Maths and Science are now taught in English.  I still remember when my dad commented, the previous generation was good.  Even though they just went to school up to Primary 6 and quit, they speak English fluently.  Dad added more, nowadays it's not easy to find a local graduate who can really speak English, a really good one.

My dad was schooled  till Form 3 but his English is superb!  He helped us a lot throughout our schooling years by checking and correcting our English exercises.

I read something funny today, whilst battling with my non-stop works.  If you want to read, this was sent by my friend, Jar² The Bing.  Just click the image to enlarge it.

 
Oh ya, you might doubt this piece of article, maybe you guys assume it was scanned or whatever you think the way it is to humiliate our local NST.  Please click this link [HERE], to see and read for your assurance.  I know my English is not as good as some of my friends here, but this article is worst!



Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger