tattoos

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

THANKS, WE'RE HONORED


Oh yes... Monday is usually black and sour but last Monday was sweet when we were treated at The Banquet, 4th Mile.  It was actually a special lunch in honor of my hardworking man, the one that I always bully proud of.  I salute his spirit and determination.

Just a few snaps in between our lunch.  Didn't want to become a Food Critic today, behave... behave.... HAHAHAHA...!!  Actually I was enjoying the casual conversations between the 6 of us while munching.

 
  
  
  
 
Oh yes, what a coincident when these two gorillas gentlemen were present; my cousin Marvin and my newly found brother, David.

Thanks to hubby's boss the Managing Director and his gorgeous wife.  Not forgetting the Business Development Manager for his effort to burn the whole Sales Team's spirit.  May God bless you all!

p/s:  I waaaasss... so... damn full..... burppppppss.. uupps?! Excuse me.. lol.


Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger