tattoos

Saturday, September 20, 2008

JALAN JALAN CARI PASAL....

Went out of my crib after a long boring Saturday hibernating.  "What's for dinner Ma? Can we go out? I wanna go to KFC!!" yanked Gabby.  

"Errmm wait, Mama is still downloading this game.. we go later... kay?"  I negotiated.

.... later, after 7:30 p.m. we went to 3rd Mile's KFC.  Pathetically the place was jammed packed with hungry peeps.  We rushed to Hopoh's KFC just to find that there was no parking space.  It is not a surprise as you know now people are busy doing some shoppings for the coming Hari Raya.  Luckily one Proton Wira left an empty space for us!  Thank God.... We entered the KFC and guess what?  It was empty, baby!  So I went to the counter to order the Dinner Plates.  Whilst waiting for the slow-mo staff preparing our orders, people came from I dunno nowhere flocking the place.  When I picked up the tray and turned back, WHOAAAA!!!!!!!!  Where are these people coming from?????!!!!  I guess half of the KFC was occupied.  Almost came there at the wrong time, I guess.

The meals finished in seconds, thanks to hungry tummies and went for strolling after that.  When I looked out, there were so many teenagers with various styles roaming the Tunku  Abdul Rahman's road.  You know the golden triangle area where the Riverside, Holiday Inn and Sarawak's Plaza located right?  My eyes drawn to a group of young kiddos in Punk attires and some of them were carrying bags with Union Jack's print on it.  So Colonial... even though after 51 years of Independence we are still so 'invaded'., I chuckled though. 

..... Oh yes, this afternoon we had ice cream before lunch.  Can you believe that?  Desserts for entree?  LOL.  Gabby called the ice-cream man when she heard the honking sounds outside the house. And just now, I saw this picture on the internet.  The latest Ice-cream shape, the 'IN' thing now in Japan. Would you like to have a cone?

 
Pity the little girl, wondering what's on her mind... heeehhe...

p/s:  DON'T EAT THIS IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS, PLEASE.
Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger