tattoos

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

THE KINGS GO TO CHICA.GO7

[Picture courtesy of Demitri's Photoblog]
Chica.go7.  What a weird name.  Went there last week since the KFC and Pizza Hut were fully packed with hungry Kuchingites during lunch hour.  This outlet serves fast food junks dishes that are similar to KFC & McD, except they have Hot Dogs in additional to the menu which make me want to sample some.

 
This is my set.  Broaster Chicken.  Hot & Spicy.  If compared to KFC, well I could say that Chica.go7 does have better bun and mashed potatoes.  Why do I say so?  KFC bun is lighter and 'empty' while here the bun tastes more fresh and milky rich.  How about the mashed?  You can really feel the potatoes, unlike KFC their mashed are too soft and floury as if they make the mashed potatoes from Potato Flour.  Please omit the sour coleslaw, it's a total No-No for me.  The chicken?  Well, they are bigger than KFC Hot & Spicy, I loooooiiikee!!


Gabby asked for some chicken nuggets.  We took 6 pieces.  The taste?  The look is quite blank and pale but they do use real chicken meat.  I can really taste it.  Yummy.

 
 I wanted to try their Junior Hot Dog.  I was quite disappointed by the taste.  The sausage is actually the frozen one, which is available in our local supermart.  They grated some carrots too.  It's kinda weird as I bit this dog, they actually poured it with Spaghetti Bolognaise sauce.  Quite soggy, too.

The girl who never says NO to junkie.  She seemed to enjoy her meal so very much.  I wasn't that excited though.  But I love the chicken, I love the ambience where you can see kids playing at the corner and their parents from time to time, trying to get them eating the Chica.go7 porridge.

The price?  They are cheaper than KFC or McD. True.  Just a few cents behind.  Try this.  Think to substitute to Pizza Junction when Pizza Hut is fully packed with customers or when your purse is in a slimmer mode in the middle of the month.  So when you are craving for KFC or McD but those places are full, where do you go to?

Chica.go7, of course!

Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger