tattoos

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

THE BIRTHDAY BOY, TERUNG TETEK KAMBING AND BERSUNGKEI STORIES

THE BIRTHDAY BOY

Wassup readers?

Now is the time that I have the chance to update my blog.  Oh ya, Happy big 34th Birthday to my darling lollipop Papa Hippopotamus - hubby, look at my adorable Hippotamus....  feeling the joyous for his happy day (even though I was trying to surprise him but my attempt was failed when he tiptoed from behind to see me paying for the cake at the counter... LOL).  Wishing you the best, everything the best in your life and we love you so much Papa @ Peps!


 *******************************************
TERUNG TETEK (BREAST) KAMBING  @ APPLE OF SODOM, MACKAW BUSH @ TITTY FRUIT

My boss gave me this weird fruit/veggie 2 days ago.  It's not edible but nice to be decoration so we did some camwhoring together!

 
Hubby says this fruit is cute, as cute as Pocoyo.  LOL.  I found these info on the web regarding this fruit.
Solanum mammosum
Family: Solanaceae
Nipple Fruit, Tit Plant, Apple of Sodom, Terong Susu, Cows Udder, Nyun Wenkibobi, Soresumba, Mackaw Bush, Titty Fruit, Pig Face

large shrub 5-10 ftsmall shrub 2-5 ftfull sunsemi-shademoderate waterblue/lavender/purple flowersthorny or spinyincuded in CD catalog
Very unusual bright yellow fruit looks like small pear-shaped tomatoes, with nipple-like protrusions. Violet colored flowers. It shows thorns on its stem. This is an erect tropical shrub growing up to 4" tall. The deeply lobed leaves have long spikes on its surface. The fruit is a round yellow berry with numerous brownish-red seeds in it. Fruiting branches can be used in tropical cut flower arrangements.

So since it's not edible, it is actually beneficial for Diabetic and Hypertension patients.  Prick the pointy end of the fruit and boil it for 2 hours then drink the water.  I have decided to bring the fruit home so I can get the seeds and plant it right away!


*******************************************
BERSUNGKEI @ BREAKFASTING TOGETHER




Yesterday we were invited for a 'bersungkei' (breakfasting) function at Sarawak's Club.  Hit the place just in time, few minutes before the 'Azan' (Prayer calling). 
 
 
The starter normally as according to the 'Sunnah' must with the sweet things like sweet dates and here they served Sarawak's signature sweet layer cake.  I had a piece of Cucur Sayur too!  Cucur Sayur rocks!


The love boat comes and welcome aboard!  Arrays of cold platter like Sushi, Fried Crunchy  Vermicelli.  No sauce was given but David was lucky enough to be brainy, preparing himself sliced chillies with soy sauce.

 
Favourite dish!  Deep fried softshell crab. Yum yum.  Very meaty if compared to the one served at The Banquet.  2 pieces.  I had a mussel too, didn't take more even though it was nice.  To tell the truth I wasn't eating that much because I had McD's Spicy Hot Chicken Nuggets for lunch.  LOL.  I guess that the 'Sirap Bandung' made us felt so full last night.  Love the desserts, I mean the nangka (jackfruits) with pineapple and jellies in gula apong (palm sugar) concoction.

We left the place after 8 p.m. and had to wait for the heavy downpour to stop.  Reached home at almost 9 p.m. 

Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger