tattoos

Thursday, September 25, 2008

WHY DOGS BITE PEOPLE?

Credits to my friend, Jar² The Bing for sending me these:

WHY DOGS BITE PEOPLE?  DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY?  WELL, SEEING IS BELIEVING AS REVEALED BELOW:

 
.... for making me a stupid Master Yoda, I will bite you

  
..One little spider climbs up the water spout, once I climb up your crotch I will bite your nuts! Arrrr....

 
Fashion's revival victim.  60's moda but doggy ain't love it.  So GAY.

 
One is overcooked hot dog and the other one is semi-raw. Wanna have a bite?

 
Yes... I know I'm such a Bimbo but Pink is haawwwtt!!!!
 
This is the results when James Brown married the chick from Planet of the Apes.

 
I swear to God (cross my fingers) I will never, never, ever look at junk food the same way again.. hahahah..

 
The hot chick in the Cheerleading Squad.

 
Grrr.. Don't look at me, you biaaattchh!!!

 
The Klux Klux Klan members do hate Halloween.

 
Yes, I love Alicia Keys so whuuut?????

HAVE A NICE BITE EVERYONE! :P



Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger