tattoos

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

MOO.DY.WED.NES.DAY

Just another ordinary day in life.
Morning.  Works.  Day to make up all reports; helping boss to get it all done before late afternoon.  Done.  Later in the evening, went to the POOREST Ol Cripple Bastard Cursed bank to settle my bill.  Done.  Relieved.  Eventually, will terminate my relationship with them, for about halfway, I mean 50%?  Hehe.  Poked the damn ATM buttons furiously till the guards gave me that 'look'.  Luckily I wasn't arrested for vandalizing but I'm satisfied.  Why didn't I put paper clips purposely inside that ATM??? LOL  Enough said.

Yes.  I'm pissed off.  Because I'm on menses and even that lil ant can hurt my feelings.  FIL accidentally ripped off my Quacker Oats packet.  No tea was served when we arrived at home but silly jokes were given instead  -->  so that we will shrink our size. kurus sikitt.. Soy Bean drink with Cincau saved my mood.  Didn't eat rice for dinner, just nibbled the BBQ fish.  

Spent time here in my cosy lil room giving me relieve feeling and curled in his cuddle.  OK or not darling?  *wink.  My 'Rock Tour' game is reaching its 50% downloading status.  Patience... patience. 

I have painful tummy.

I also flush watery stools.

My nose is running.

I hate menses, I always fall and feel sick when I'm on menses.
Well, that's the beauty of being a woman.  Must bear the pain. 
Haven't you heard the line saying, 'beauty in pain'?
Well ... this pain... is beauty.. so beauty.


*Ouch!

Tummy cramps.

...... faint!
   


Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger