tattoos

Thursday, September 25, 2008

FUN RETRO PICTURES, BROUGHT TO YOU BY WWW.YEARBOOKYOURSELF.COM

I was boring in my office few days ago so I checked my niece's Facebook. To my surprise and cheekiness, I saw her pictures, that have been pimped by using the YearBook Yourself.com. Tips to do this, pick your picture that is looking straight and if possible not exceeding 1MB. I adjusted my picture, resizing it to smaller size and finally these are some funny looks from the 50's to the 90's.



Hmmm... this is cool. 50's was all about short curled and pointy eyeglass.



One hot foxy momma! My neck is darker. LOL



End of 70's. Every girl was hitting this style. Remember Noor Kumalasari.

This is retro. Very very new wave. Reminds me of Noreen Noor or Jennifer Beals. Flash Dance anyone?



Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger