tattoos

Sunday, September 7, 2008

GREENHILL CORNER KOPITIAM

Greenhill Corner Kopitiam, well....


After Prosperous Café at 3rd Mile and Bombay Masala, Satok, this is our third favourite spot for heavy breakfast daily. They have all Sarawakian delicacies except for Roti Canai, yes, no Roti Canai over there but you may choose from Beef Noodles, Kolok Mee, Mee Jawa, Mee Goreng, Porridge, and Sarawak Laksa.

The best thing to do while enjoying our meal is taking pictures of it. Sometimes I do it skeptically for I’m afraid that one day I might be caught in action. Haha! I don’t kid you guys that I am quite careful with food photo takings. I’m a chicken, I am….Maybe you wonder why.  I did read one famous blog a few years back, this fellow blogger; whom I don't want to reveal her name, went to a resto nearby BDC.  She was snapping some pictures of her food when the Manager caught her.  Lucky for her that she was released after a thorough explaination that she is a blogger and that resto will appear in her blog.  She was thaaat close to condemnation when the Manager wanted her to delete all the pictures in her digital camera.  Nah, do you chicken or not?  Even though it is just a simple kopitiam, I still shake my knees.... Haha!

OK.  Now back to my entry.  Here I present you some of the delicious pictures that I took few weeks ago.

 
This is one of our favourites.  The Kolok Mee, very filling that we always skip our lunch when we have this.  Only RM4.00 but it is loaded with prawns, char sio meat and fish fillets.

Another type of Kolok Mee is Mee Pok!  I love this picture very much and makes me want to go there again and again....  

Any Mee Sapi lovers here?  I only had this once, pardon me but I don't really like the plain blatant taste of this noodles.  I prefer the Malay's Mee Sapi.  Anyway, the portion is quite small, lesser than the Kolok Mee.  Oh yes, this Mee Sapi is RM4.00 per bowl.

Mee Jawa Special - RM4.50.  The sinful dish.  With beef slices, and Satay added to it.  The peanut gravy fused with the Mee Jawa's gravy really enriches the taste.  Heavenly but sinful.  During this fasting month, the old man 'Pak Cik', I mean the seller is resting his stall, can't wait to see him back in action again. Lol.

  
Last but not least, my favourite must have daily beverage, Nescafe 'Besar' (Nescafe with milk in mug and served hot!).  Unfortunately we don't have pictures of Laksa Sarawak and the famous Porridge.

Lastly, the Food Critics team would like to say ......
...

..

.
"YOU MUST COME TO GREENHILL CORNER.  THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO HAVE BREAKFAST!!"



Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger