tattoos

Thursday, September 18, 2008

THE REMEDY TO MENSTRUATION.... UUPSS??! STARVATION!

Told hubby that I wanted to cook beef curry, since I'm having menses I prone to be anemic.  He suggested that we have something to eat and needless to cook.  I looked tired according to him so he took me to Padungan's Secret Recipe to have dinner, few minutes before the breakfasting time.  Some Muslim patrons were already there waited the breakfasting announcement on the HP's radio patiently.

What we had;

Black Pepper Chicken Chop with rice & Dory Fish Fillets and Chips
 
Fries in Cheese & Brownies with sprinkles of almonds and topped with Vanilla Ice Cream.  The cheese used was Mozzarella, I prefer the KFC cheese, I mean the yellow one like Mustard?  The brownies rock!  Felt like licking the plate haha!  The combination of Brownies and Ice Cream were fine.  Smoothly fine.
 
This pie was superb!  Flaky pastry with creamy mushroom gravy.  The gravy, Ohhh.. HOT!  This is a must try, I tell you.  You're gonna love the chunky mushrooms and chicken in this thick creamy gravy.    Our drinks:  Ice Lemon Tea and Ice Blended Mocha Latte with whipped cream.  Very sinful.
Two tummies were satisfied, just the way when we visited SR a couple of months ago and had our Lasagnas.  Oh ya, didn't I tell you that free Nestle Ice-Creams were given to every patron during 'Buka Puasa' (breakfasting)?  Well, we took the two cups home for Gabby.
Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger