tattoos

Monday, September 8, 2008

THE COLD WEEKENDS

The whole last week, Kuching's weather was gloomy.... we came back from office soaking wet, well because we ran to one of the stalls at King Centre to have our early dinner.  It's advisable to have dinner before 7 pm right? *wink.  Hubby picked a table and then we sat while waiting for the proprietor to get our orders.  What we had were;

 
Crispy Tomato Mee that was longing, so craved by him.....
I just had a plate of Nasi Goreng (fried rice), this portion can be shared by 3 people. lol.

Nothing as comforting as Sweet and Sour Fish Fillets.  ;)
= = =  = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 




The next morning, well I had to babysit these two monkeys;

 
Little Sir Lancelot Thomas... (he hasn't taken his bath yet!! OMG!!)
and..... my chubby darling restless mouth;

Senorita Gabriella Conchita..... with her Spanish Guitar... hahaha..... 
To shower my man with love through his tummy, I made my promise to cook him;
 
Prawns in Tomato Sauce, but I tricked him by adding a tablespoon of chilli paste, ahahaha.. Damn!  I can't live without two things:  Internet connection and chilliessssss...  Remember that!!!
Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger