tattoos

Friday, July 18, 2008

SPAGHETTI BOLOGNAISE WITH CHICKEN CHOP BY GREEN BENTO COMPANY

Yeszaaaaarrrr.....

I'm back with another entry of foodie food yum yummy.  This time my most favourite menu from Green Bento Company - the Spaghetti Bolognaise with Chicken Chop.   The price is RM9.50, which I find OK if compared to any Pizza Hut's pastas.  According to them, they have changed the price recently to adapt to the rising cost, and yet they also did analyse how the market forces have effected their bottom line.

If you surf their website, the spaghetti looks like this:




... and this is how my spaghetti looks like....:


I love their spaghetti because they give you quite a generous amount of pasta and the gravy, owhh so bloody thick that you can exactly see they are made of sprinkles of Oreganos, lots of minced meat and lots of squashed tomatoes.  To make the dish more adventurously, they top it with sliced boneless chicken meat, covered with breadcrumbs and deeply fried then splat with tangy mayonaisse.  I really love this dish especially when I'm now suffering from flu and mostly food tastes like a piece of leather, yikes!  The combination of sourish, yet tingling sweetness really makes this spaghetti flavourful and full of characters.  4 stars for this dish.  Caiyok!!

The other good thing that makes me want to salute them is their punctuality and they have never, ever failed to deliver my food on time. Yes, I am one of their loyal customers. So, I find that their slogan really shows who they are!: "Where your fresh and healthy lunch is just a phone call away… Executive Lunch Delivery for Kuching City".
Delicious spaghetti that drives me crazy.. I guess Pato the duck does agree too!
Coki & Pato the duck.  BFF since 2006


Finally, a special wrap up for tomorrow. We're going to spend our ladida weekend at ....


.... Sematan, Lundu and coming back on Sunday!! This weekend would be very enjoyable and worthily to look forward to since everything is sponsored, except our chariot and the fuel.  Lame.

Yo man, what are ya' waitin' for?  Lets reggae, rastas!!  Sweet.....


Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger