tattoos

Saturday, July 26, 2008

FILTHY, DIRTY THIEF, I CURSE YOU!

I remember last week when I came back from work, I smell something stinking once I entered the kitchen.  Gabby was playing outside and my PIL weren't in also.  I wondered where have they gone.  I tried to look for hubby but to no avail, the stench really killing me.

I saw the backyard's gate opened and heard some people talking too.  Despite the foul smell, I found my MIL with hubby, my FIL and hubby's grandma checking the uncovered....

 
... waste drain (tank) !!!!! OMG!!! I just smelled some shits!!! Old shit, new shit, young shit, adult shit, all kind of shits.. shitss!!!

This incident happened first in our area, Supreme Garden.  3 tanks' covers, which are made of steel stolen by filthy stupid lazy thief.  I cursed them for behaving in such way! *&s%!!.  The next day, few more covers were reported stolen from Taman Gawing.  Stupid 'pencuri'.  Don't you have any other things to steal?  Luckily with the speed action by FIL, we managed to cover up the hole before sunset.  Pheww!!

MIL told me that around 9 -10 a.m. the cover still there but around noon she heard our dog, Marcella barking non-stop but nobody cared as she was busy cooking and FIL in the living room, looking after Baby Sam and Easter.  She assumed that the thief was there as he knew that most of the houses were empty.  Never mind.  I hope that he eats all the shits himself, but poor his family if he feeds them with the 'shitty', filthy money.



"Sorry boss, I did bark, so loudly but no one heard me leh, so how-lah??.  Please don't cut off my allowance OK?"

Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger