tattoos

Sunday, July 13, 2008

CHEAP BARGAIN 1: MAKE UP BAG


I'm not ashamed to confess that in fact I love to visit cheap 'China Mari's shop or Super Save Store as we call here to take a glimpse or sometimes grab and pay should I fall in love with those stuff.  I think starting from now I should blog about them as I have many collections of them.  This is the bag that I bought a week ago, actually I wanted to buy Gabby a new computer mouse (optical) which I managed to grab at only RM 13.99 (USD 4.37)!!


This bag only costs me RM 3.99 (USD 1.24)!!   See?  It's worth buying this bag.  If compared to my previous make-up bag, this bag can accommodate my biggest kit, the black colour all-in-one makeup kit.

.... but the reason I fell in love at first sight with this bag just because it has FENDI's motive on it and it comes in Pink!!  Me luuurrrve Pink...  Maybe in future Pink Panther would release its own design.  The Pink Panther Authentic Pouch, perhaps?

Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger