tattoos

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

WHAT I DID LAST WEEKEND

Been to toilet thrice today. Wondering what is the major 'activity' happening inside this stomach. Tried to recall what did I take this morning, just a bowl of Kolok Mee, then a Pau for tea break. Not forgetting, I had some steamed Tapioca with Palm Sugar for lunch.

Oh, now I'm narrating to you the stuff I did last weekend.


Filling up the petrol before picking up my Mom.  We're going to take her to.....

 
Parish sales!!  Yes.  St. Basil's Church, Batu Kawa was holding a Parish  Sale.  Mom bought banana shoots, fermented meat including some 'Ensabi' (Iban Spinach).  Meanwhile, my intention was only to accompany her since that she has bought herself some coupons.  I couldn't help myself to buy stuff as my mom picked before. Left the sales for our breakfast at King Centre around 9:30 a.m.  Glad to see the cheap 'Ensabi' (Iban Spinach) inside my plastic bag.  Very cheap indeed..  There is only one thing that I'd like to comment on this so-called Parish Sales, that is varieties.  They were about 2-3 stalls selling the same stuff.  Pardon me for saying this,  it is unfair to compare this Parish Sales to the undisputable St. Thomas' Cathedral but it is too much if I'm saying that, St. Francis's Samarahan did way better than this last year!!

Saturday is a good day to visit the vet.  This month is time to get Fifi vaccinated.  Dr. Lu gave her eyes ointment and some kind of deworm liquid.  Fifi is my kitten but my MIL loves her more than I do.  The other cat that I fond so much is Putin.  Tsar Vladimir Putin.  Should I write that on his visiting card next time?  Tsar Vladimir Putin??? Naarrf.. I don't want my Vet to get his Foochow's tounge twisted because of my old cat's name. LOL. 
The only Fifi's picture being taken nicely.  She's a hyper-pussy!  A cross-breed via incesity.  Yup.  Her mom is her own sister, too.  Her pop is a Persian.

So, we went home to drop my MIL and my cat then we all took Gabby to buy her stuff.  This girl I tell you, she can't see anything that is pink and any Barbie lookalike dolls in the store. No. 1 crazy fan.  For mother's out there, living in Kuching especially.. whenever your daughters are craving for Barbie, just go to any One Stop Discount Store!!  They sell imitation Barbie for less than RM15.  The one that Gabby is playing with, comes in a box with 7 dresses!  The price?  RM23.00.  Wise spending.  In Wisma Hopoh (opposite KFC), they sell the dresses from RM6.90 while in Wisma Wan's Tabuan Jaya for RM3.90.  See?  I've done researched that far because of my only child and the main reason is it is totally crazy to buy Barbie at Parkson for damn RM57- RM60 each and after 5 days she will come at me, begging for another one just because she is already bored.
                            

"A "rajin berusaha" girl deserves the best from mom and dad.."  -  Gabby

Sunday means hibernating.  But it can't keep me from busying myself in the kitchen.  Weekend project was making karipap (curry puff)!!!
 
The oil was too hot but I love to make them like this purposely just because of the 'boils' effect on the puff skin. Stupid. LOL.  Boils?? Yiewww.....yucky yucky...
Last but not least... my RM4.00 new hair.  Feel lighter to bitch around more and more.  *Wink! RM4.00 huh, you might think that I bluff you but heck, it's true.  
**Still wanting the Iban Spinach for moreeee..


Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger