tattoos

Monday, July 21, 2008

FAMILY DAY TRIPS AT SEMATAN - PART III

Sunday.

We had diarrhoea, I mean me and Gabby at night before. Oh God...  Didn't have enough sleep and wondering what did we take wrongly.  Perhaps too much of gassy Coke?  Everyone kept on calling hubby's name.  David also shouting from the outside asking us to join them for breakfast.  Shit!  It's already 9:00 a.m.!!

I bathed Gabby and dressed her up.  After some karipaps and corn for breakfast, went to the market to buy a new float for Gabby then followed by stopping by the new open market.  We had our lunch there since it's already noon time.
 


One last memorable post from Trip Leader, his Assistant and the newly joined staff & friend, David.

Nothing much to do during the 2nd day.  The guys had their last volleyball match while all the mothers were in the kitchen.  Except me. I was in the pool splish splosh in the water to monitor my girl.  Had our final lunch there and after that packed all our stuff and ready to go back to Kuching!


 
 Last port.  We had to leave our chalet's key, finally....
  
Till the right time comes, we definitely will visit this place again.
  
Farewell to Sematan.... *sob sob

 
What a wonderful, quality time that we had together, I mean only between the 3 of us, and with Amly and David and the others.  Sometimes, I need a breakaway from home, from other people rather than my own hubby and girl.  Surprisingly, Gabby reaction really touched my heart when she cried in the car, sobbing quietly on our way back.  She's missing all her new friends and the lovely homely place.  I felt sad too.  Last weekends was so memorable and left marks in our hearts, not forgetting some sunkissed face!


Aaarrrhh... still limpy.  I'm on another adventure tomorrow and will be taking leave till Friday.  Next destination will be from Kuching to Sarikei.  Will be dropping by some clinics in Spaoh, Debak, and other hospitals in 2nd division.  Hubby needs a company since that he was instructed to travel alone.  Crazy.  That's why a 2nd driver is crucial for the long journey.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who made everything happened so lively and especially to Mr. James and Mdm. Lily who sponsored everybody, thanks a bunch!

Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger