tattoos

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MY OFFICE - HAUNTED EDITION

I’ve never told you about my old office haven’t I?  Well, actually the building that we occupy now is actually a Colonial era’s hospital back in 1950’s.  The place, I mean my office exactly now was one of the wards.  Creepy huh?  ^_^

My previous room, located not far from my current room was an operation theatre!  That’s creepier.  Yikes!  I’ve encountered few episodes of haunting when I was there.  There was one time, the stepbin opened itself.  I was freaked out to death that time.  Pheww!  The second time was at the tea room where I saw our ‘amah’ was washing the dishes and I was half sleeping that time.  It was during our lunch break and I took the chance to sleep there.  The third time I was disturbed after working hours but I have gone thru all that steadily.


My boss and my colleagues have experienced with some encounters too but what to do, 'we' are working and sharing the same place.


I bet a lot of you guys out there may encounter such experience as mine.  Care to share here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger