tattoos

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WE CAUGHT A BIG SNAKE TODAY

Mission: To catch ‘ular’ (snake) at 9th Floor, Medan Pelita.

Time: 1:45 p.m.

Equipment Used: 1 cup of Soya Bean and 1 cup of Weird-Tasting Chrysanthemum tea, 1 medium size Popcorn and a packet of prawn cracker. Salty one.

Snake’s species: Hancock. John Hancock that resembles Will Smith, precisely.

Summary Report:

Feeling unwell today prior to blocked nose and asthma-prone condition, I decided to go home for a long, afternoon nap. Hubby picked me up and diverted the route to Medan Pelita, parked our car at 4th floor and rushed to the counter to purchase….. Movie tickets! I haven’t taken my lunch yet and in miserable starvation. “I will heal your flu darling… you just sit and relax….” What a temptation. I agreed and surrendered immediately and kindly sponsored the snacks since he paid for the tickets. Let us share this sins together, 50 – 50.

... with the fake whale.. awesome...

The movie was awesome, the special effects, the characters, but the story plot was too simple. I didn’t mean that I love dragging plots like Lord of the Rings or the Chronicles of Narnia but you should go and watch this movie for yourself to review.

He's such a brag in this outfit but sexy, too!

The story’s plot was so – so. A delinquent superhero jumps from place to place, with cold heart, met a bold, hardworking, ambitious goody-goody man, met up with the family then attracted to his wife, tried to change his image, revenge with cellmates, then raise from a dreadful attack. Ah, I don’t want to spoil it so you better go to the nearby cinema, I bet we only have two either you want to go to Star Cineplex or Riverside, it’s up to you and get your ass nicely positioned on the seat and munch some popcorn. Divine.

By the way, don’t simply judge me bad. I was not OK and boss is away…. So, why not I took the risk and had a lovely, quality time for two with my loved one. The End.

Inset pic:  The heavy downpour after the show.  Taken from the  parking space.

Cokelatrawkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger