tattoos

Saturday, May 30, 2009

HAPPY GAWAI DAYAK TO ALL MY DAYAK READERS!

Yay!

I start my leave today. Pheewww! OK. Let us start with our yesterday's breakfast. Haha!

Clockwise: Laksa Sarawak, Nasi Goreng Cina @ Aroma Cafe. Nasi Lemak Kari @ Happy Valley for lunch!

All the Dayaks were released by 3:00 p.m., permitted by my boss. I left half and hour later..... Gonna miss my PC, my phone, my rubber stamps..everything... huhu! Never mind guys, I'll be rocking back on June 8!

Went to Ngiu Kee later on to do garments shopping. Bought a new rice cooker to replace the old one since Ngiu Kee is having cheap sale! Oh, today I went to Mom' s place to give Alin and Boboy their clothes. What a hot day, see Alin's face, haha!!


Whoaaaa..soaking wet!

On the way home, we saw this. ....

Can you see the car landed in the drain? I bet those guys, the bystanders were cursing the car not because of the driver's recklessness but they can't see the registration numbers. Suckkss!! If not can buy 4D liao!

Miss Coki and family would like to wish all Dayaks, Selamat Ngintu Gawai Dayak , Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai, lantang senang nguan menoa..OOoooohaaAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger