tattoos

Thursday, May 28, 2009

THURSDAY WRAP-UP

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com Apooo!! It's Thursday already. Tomorrow will be my last day working before Gawai hols. I'll be working again on the 8th of June. Hehe... Office is as usual bulking and burdening my shoulder with phone calls, urgent meetings and appointments. Thanks to Lord God, now I have few assistants that are capable to relief my place during my holiday. I am thankful that they are hardworking and willing to learn new stuff.

Mdm. Sue also contacted me via YM few days ago and informing me that she would need my help to supervise some of my juniors doing practical training at my place. No prob madam! I'll try my best to guide them.

No baking and such this year, I don't have time and due to time constraint I decided to order from my colleagues. Not much, but I picked 3 types of biscuits, a kilo of Murukkus and 2 types of Kek Lapis (Layered cake).


Mee Goreng Mamak @ Aroma Cafe I had this morning. Pheww! This fried noodles is smoking hot!! If you dare to tolerate with the spiciness, you may try this with a cup of hot beverage. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger