tattoos

Friday, May 15, 2009

ALL TIMES BEST PAU!

Pau! Pau! Pau!

I come back with these pictures taken last month. I dunno why I didn't delete them but these pictures are so adorable for me. I bet some of Kuchingites know this stall selling something hot and steamy!

This particular stall situated along Jalan apa ya? Hmm.. nevermind. You will see this stall just before Boulevard. Tepi jalan ajak bah. Despite the old authentic look you will find they are selling nice nice, hot, steamy & scrumptuous paus! You just name it, they have all types of pau including Sio Bee. My favourite? Bak Pau with egg of course! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Hubby was looking at those paus. I know he wanted to order all but it's totally ridiculous to do so.


"Tauke, please tapau me hrrmmm.... 8 bak pau, please!!" Huhu..... Oh yes, plus sio bees. WE LOVE THEM ALL, I repeat, WE LOVE THEM ALL!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger