tattoos

Thursday, May 21, 2009

LA LA LA..IT'S FRIDAY

OK. Take a break from foodie story. There is a crazy stalker around (check my Shoutbox) and thanks to my frenz who condemned him/her or whosoever the creature is. I don't use your money to pay my food bills so why should I bother right?

Gawai Dayak is around the corner, I don't bake cookies or cake as usual, just buying this year. Oh yes, some additional info. I will be on leave from 30th May - 7th June so hopefully will utilize my leave this time, unlike last year's end.

See what we saw this morning,while sending Gabby to school. Her schoolmate's daddy and their pet dog sent her to school.





Haha! What a class! Hey, the dog seemed to notice me taking its picture. Hehe..sorry doggy but I can't help it. You're so cute, ruff! ruff!

Headed to Aroma Cafe to have our breakfasts,

Scrambble eggs with sausages and buttered toasts.

Penang Char Kway Tiaw with cockles (kerang) and prawns.

Marvellous!

and sorry crazy stalker called 'guest'... if you don't like this blog.. go and eat grass....ahhhha....






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger