tattoos

Monday, May 18, 2009

MORE FOODIE PICTURES!

Align CenterWent to AVON's Padungan to stock up my makeup and such last Saturday. Since it's afternoon and we haven't taken our breakfasts... and fortunately AVON is located just next to Sanga... I hope Mork and Loli won't be screaming while reading this.... we went there and had sushi for lunch!


These mixed maki made me crave for them eversince!

Alas! Never forget to try the Yakitori. 5 stars!


The weather was damn hot. I ordered watermelon juice.... God.. one is never enough to quench my thirst.... Rushed to the airport to pickup my bro, Rodriguez and the first thing that he's drooling for all this while, well no other than our very own;


Kolok Mee!!

I realize that I love to paste Kolok Mi's pictures in my blog. Look at the bowl that I ram into normally every morning. These were taken this morning so enjoy!

Have been eating like crazy these past few days, I skipped my rice for Monday's lunch. Just had this tapau (boxed meal).



Mixed veggies + 2 pieces of chicken in soy sauce = RM3.50

Gotta reduce my carb intake hopefully before hitting my cousin's crib this coming Saturday for another makan-makan session.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger