tattoos

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY GABRIELLA CONCHITA!!


It's 4:36 in the morning but I am not sleepy yet.  Yes, I am tired, I do.  I have aches all over my body!!  I don't mind about those tiresome bitching around and made me loosing my patience.  I just want to stay up late, that's all I need.

 
The birthday cake.  Kinda creepy to me but my girl loves it!  "Hey, look, there's Avril Lavigne on my cake!!!"  She boasted to everyone.
  
We're honored to have my brother, Pastor Rodriguez to bless the function but why must everyone made their lips like that?  Well, baby Sam has pacifier on so it isn't so obvious in the picture.  Maybe they were all very hungry prior to technical problem - i.e.  We had to wait for my parents to come and the function was delayed for, let say 1 and half hour.  Funny!! 
  
The menus.  As you can see from the two pictures we have Chicken 'Pansoh', Sweet & Sour Fish, BBQ Chicken Wing, 'Ayam Kicap Berempah', Ulam (Long Beans & Cucumber Slices) with 'Sambal Belacan', Fried Nuggets, Fried Noodles.  The 'Sambal Belacan', 'Ayam Kicap Berempah', Sweet & Sour Fish and BBQ Chicken Wings were done by, Yours Truly, Ehmm ehemm! - me!!
  
The killer of the night - my 'Sambal Belacan'.  Super duper hot but finished in seconds!!  *Bragging.
  
The two most excited people.  Gabby and cousin Easteralicia.  Unseparable sidekick! 
Thanks to everyone who came that night especially dad who brought some rambutans and dragon fruits.  I am glad that everyone enjoyed themselves and so did Gabby.  Thanks a lot for your presents and presence.  God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger