tattoos

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MY BABY IS BACK!

I'm so glad today, my baby is back!! 

It's nothing actually, it's just my CPU.  I sent it for repair because the MOTHERfuckerBOARD was making problem so they kinda replaced it with new one.  Yes!  They replaced it, because before sending the CPU there last month, hubby marked the motherboard with permanent marker so we know if they really do their work or don't. Morgannnn!! Thanks for the scary video u sent to me.  I guess the sound of witnesses shrieking and crying are more loud, louder than the tiger's victim.  Eeewwww!!!   ** my heart is still beating fast even after watching it 5 minutes ago.

I spent my day, the whole day today chatting with Morgan.  Hehe.. yeah yeah Morgan!  Caiyok Caiyok Morgan!!! And just ignore my chatbox that is full with stupid teasers made by Mork and Lolly.  They really made up my day.

Suddenly, in the coldness of afternoon's rain, I'm craving for these:


 
CUPCAKES!!! Hmm.. it's been a long long time I don't bake them.  How I wish I could bake them this weekend?

Anyway, am so glad to surf the internet by using my lovely PC, so fast and reliable!!  I love you ASUS! Hahahahha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger