tattoos

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

VISIT SEMATAN BEACH FEST 2008 - Arrival and Preparations Before Stage Show

Hey, it's Wednesday and here I am being dorky while juggling with works that piling up on my desk. Helpp!!! I need more helllppp!! Boss is away, doing his MBWA in Limbang. As promised, I wanna upload some pictures and stupid stories, so let the show begins!

The reason of our outback adventures was actually on invitation for stage show. My hubby's band, AKUR was invited to perform at Visit Sematan Beach Fest 2008. We were using two cars to get there so me, hubby, Morgan, Anne & Lolly went together. Left Kuching before 2:00 p.m. and finally arrived at Pasar Lundu around 3:30 p.m.




The serenity in Pasar Lundu welcoming us. We stopped here to buy the rations; batteries, junkies and bottled drinking waters. I love the exciting feeling whenever I come here, being away from the hustling city life... some more my Mom is originating from Lundu so kinda feel at home.




Beach benches. Hmmm.. nice port for late night activities .... later babey!



Fresh air!! Aaaaahhh.. the view so astonishing. Who wouldn't be mesmerized by looking at this picture only?





Cute lil' chalets. This one's rate is RM330 per night. Ouch! Sleep 4.



We stayed here, I mean we dumped and jammed ourselves in this humble cottage. They are 7 of us u know?? RM180 per night, sleeps 2. Hahahahahh!!! Can ask for extra mattress which is charged for RM35 per unit.



After the heavy rain, the sun shines again. I took this picture while the band was doing sound check. Leaving Lolly and me in the heavy downpour.

...

..

.

Next! Pictures before and after the stage show!
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger