tattoos

Monday, November 3, 2008

WELCOMING BABY ASH!

Please say hi to the new family member of the Charles, errmm.. my sister's baby to be exact. Her name is Ashlynn Cassandra. She's a funny looking and healthy baby, was born on 1st November, 7:04 a.m. and weighing for 3.2kgs.

This picture was taken few hours after being delivered. I want to pinch her! OMG!!

This one looks like baby tadpole, a cute version. She's just got back from the clinic to get her jaundice injection. Cheeky huh...


My favourite picture of all. Was taken yesterday - 2 days old. Auuuwwwwwhh.. feel like biting her arms and cheeks and kiss her all around. Isn't she lovely....?

ASHLYN: The name Ashlyn is a baby girl name. The baby name Ashlyn originated as an English name. In English the name Ashlyn means- meadow of ash trees.

CASSANDRA: The name Cassandra is a baby girl name. The baby name Cassandra originated as an English name. In English the name Cassandra means- Cassandra was a Trojan prophetess, daughter of King Priam. This name became popular in medieval Britain, and fashionable in the USA in the mid-2Oth century..

How 'bout my girl's name?

GABRIELLA: The name Gabriella is a baby girl name. The baby name Gabriella originated as an Hebrew name. In Hebrew the name Gabriella means- God gives strength..

CONCHITA: It means 'Concepcion'. The Spanish name Concepcion means - A name honoring the immaculate conception of the Virgin Mary.

My hubby's name brings the meaning of: Warlike (no wonder he's so fierce!! hahahaha....). Finally, my name's meaning is: Noble, possessing the qualities like illustrious, famous, notable (but I didn't act like one! Hahahaa....)

In fact, I'm more barbaric when I'm on rage and you know what? I guess I'm actually a Noble - metals that are resistant to corrosion or oxidation. Definitely I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger