tattoos

Sunday, November 23, 2008

MY LAST NIGHT'S DREAMS



I don't know what the heck was happening in my sleep last night. I had few dreams, all in one, kinda compiled. I don't know how to narrate it perhaps I just woke up 2 hours ago and my mind is still strangled by the visions in my dream, the ones that I hate to recall.

1. I dreamed about meteor rain near my Mom's house. The rain destroyed the car porch and I remembered myself ran away from the house with Mom. When the rain was over, only our car porch was affected, only that area. Very F U N N Y!

2. Then my dream switched place. It took place it at Kuching Waterfront where there was a concert held on. The performance was made by 'THE TIMES'...!! They are so many bands in the world and why must The Times? I know Morgan will laugh like crazy when reading this.

3. After the concert I went for strolling at the waterfront with hubby when suddenly I saw a man pushed a cat down to the Sarawak's river!!!!!! Splassshhhh!! I was crying in anger and I ran to him and said this, "Curse on you bastard human! You're Satanic ... you are inhuman, I curse that your family will be drowning like that cat, Amen!!" Oh yes, I was so furious. Uuugghhhh!!

.............

......

...

I'm too tired maybe, I need more rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger