tattoos

Sunday, November 9, 2008

DARNDEST GABBY...

Monday. It's lunch time and I'm here stucked in my office with a packet of Nasi Campur and as usual watching the TV programmes on TV3's website. Arrghh.. my body is still aching prior to our weekend's gig at Sematan's Beach. Will upload the pictures and stories later but now I'd like to share you some ponders made by my Gabby Boo. I thought a lot about her while in Sematan and giggled to myself whenever I recall the funny stuff that she ever mentioned. Here are some of them;

1. BROKE
"You don't have money-kah Mama? Go to Maybank-lah get money from the machine".

2. MARRIAGE
"Errmm Mama, how do you get married to Papa last time?"

3. BEING RICH
Checking her purse, "Whhooaat? RM2.50??? I'm RICH noww!!"

4. WINDOW SHOPPING
"No... I'm just looking and holding these toys. I'm not buying them because you said just now we do window-shopping onlylah.."

5. AMBITION
"When I grow up, I want to work in the office like my Mama...."

Last but not least, when she's giving reasons to Stutong's Park to exercise:




Yes. A Confession of FatDrama Queen.

p/s: Coming right up, the entry for Visit Sematan's Beach 2008 gigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger