tattoos

Sunday, November 30, 2008

IT'S DECEMBER NOW..

Hello readers,

It's been 4 months that I don't update this blog. I really miss to post up stories about my working life. I love my job so much that I dedicate this blog but unfortunately I'm not committed as I should.

I'm still doing great, doing my best to be my boss PA. God, I love this job!

The only thing that I regret so much that I'm not as 'HOT' as other secretaries. I'm fat, I'm not pretty but I can assure that my job is tip-top. Anyway, I'm waiting for the good news that is boss promotion! This should be a secret but hey, this blog isn't that famous as PerezHilton so I consider that it's harmless to tell you guys. Can I trust you?

Nevertheless, I've been thinking to change my style sooner or later. Been thinking of something like retro 60's or Disco 70's? Well, I guess I will look definitely like Nicole Blonsky in Hairspray. Try to see this picture. I love the suit.



Imagine. Fat lady like wearing that makes me look like Blonsky.

I am cute, ain't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger