tattoos

Friday, November 21, 2008

FRIDAY IS HERE AGAIN...

Friday's afternoon is the most awaited moment, after that long lunchbreak and when the time is almost reaching 5:00 p.m. we tend to get excited! But Boss has added some more fun into our Friday when he presented this on my desktop!!



Yesszzaaa!!! It's durian, my favourite fruit. The king of fruit. The fruit that runs me wild. I can eat one whole fruit without sharing with anyone else. Hahahah!! Yes, don't comment about the smell. For those who hate the smell and don't dare to eat this stinky fruit, think about it in a nicer way like chewing a creamy vanilla fleshy yet sweet smooth and imagine the taste lingers on your tongue and without realizing it, you have already licked your finger good as you are at KFC enjoying that piece of Hot & Spicy.



What a beauty! ... and the smell too! Boss opened up one and placed it on my table to be savoured by everyone!! Oh, to make it more generous Boss also gave me, Suri, Dr. Johnny and Dr. Oui each one of us, one durian to take home. How nice!

Later I called Mom and my sister sent me her baby's pictures via MMS. Lil'Ashlyn a.k.a Aline is now 3 weeks old. Hmm.. Mom said she looks like me, square-shape face, chubby cheeks, yeah yeahh... Possibility is there Mom, I know, she has that 'Charles clan' look afterall. LOL.





Nah, see? Don't we look alike? I miss Aline today and we can't make it to pay her a visit because my darling hubby has his band's practice for the next Xmas gig in Bau, hmmm that is on 13th December.



"Bluerrrkkkk!!!!"



ZZZZzzzzz.... on the settee.



This picture? Yeah, we were so hungry yesterday. It's nothing harm to pamper yourself after a long tiring working day. Let me have a look on what did we order; Stuffed Bean Curd, Squid Balls and 'Buntut Ayam' (literally means Chicken Tails). All are fried and complimented with sweet chilli sauce. This portion was finished in a blink of eyes by the two of us. Hungry maaaaaaaahhh what to do?

Anyway, have a blessed weekend readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger