tattoos

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OFFICE BABYSITTING AGAIN...

My MIL always drives me crazy. This time she purposely forgot that she is running out her high BP pills!! OMG!! Even though my SIL, her husband and I are working with government it can't be taken for granted that we simply skip our working day that. We don't mind to, I mean asking for time off in the morning to babysit our children but we must have been notified earlier!! Uuuurgghhhhhhhh!!!

To cut the story short, I took my girl to my office yesterday. She packed her Baby Alive doll, her bag was full of diapers, books, color pencils and burping cloth for her baby. She's growing up now, unlike her previous visits before she loved to roam around the area and greeted everyone.


My new clerk, with her 'kacang botak manis' for snacking while working. What are you writing there darl? Hehehe.. she's copying the name list on the 'Staff Movement Chart'. My name is at no. 16 so instead of writing my name she put there 'Mama'. Cute, ain't it?

... later my man pampered me with this as an appreciation for taking care of our girl., hehe.. thanks dear, you never fail to amuse me.... Love ya!


Sweet & Sour Chicken, Aroma Cafe

Hmm.. what is cozier than having dinner of a favourite food, at favourite spot, with your favourite man?

I can't reject all of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger