tattoos

Thursday, February 18, 2010

2010'S VALENTINE AND OTHER 10TH IMPORTANT EVENTS



Hi! Still in the mood of CNY, I present you my delayed entry of CNY. This year's visiting wasn't as productive as before, was it? Well, we only went to my boss' house, then off to our friend's gf house then to baby Sam's house and finally to my uncle's. 4 houses. +_+. Afterall, I woke up very very late, I guess around noon time. Haha. What a Mom I am.



Whilst watching a lion dance performance at one of the houses we visited.


"Scary but cool" - Gabby

Well, eventhough we started to go for visiting quite late, it was tiring still. Memang letih beb. Tak tau apa yang buat letih tapi yang seronoknya si Gabbylah sebab dapat kumpul ang pow.



Another elayed entry. This serious face didn't have suitable time to blog. There is always excuse involved. Waktu idea ada, masa pulak tak ada. Time free kosong empty bagai, tanak pulak idea datang macam tsunami.


The best thing about CNY this year, it coincided with Valentine's Day!! Oh yes, I found this rose on my table, next to my netbook when I woke up that morning.
It came also with this cute lil' teddy bear!! Thanks hubby for the surprise, Happy Valentine's Day to you too. I love you so much!! xoxo.

2010 is a very special year indeed for us.

  1. Our 10th Valentine's Day together...
  2. Our girl is going to be 10 this year ...
  3. Our 10th wedding anniversary will be at the end of this month
  4. I've been working at this place for 10 years!!

So, lucky number 10 eh?



With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger