tattoos

Thursday, October 8, 2009

CHASING PAVEMENT

I woke up with blocked and running nose, mucus and coughing, and heavy dizzy head. Oh, should I skip office and called up for MC? There are several things undone and need to be cleared before boss handover tomorrow. I searched thru my First Aid basket, I found my last month's medicines. Ah, thanks to Lord God.

Let me see, there are paracetamol or Panadol, tablets for Tamiflu, some of them are Antibiotics and for my lung. Yes, I'm asthmatic. The bottle contains gargling liquid for sore throat. Hey, I've got myself a whole troop of army, ready to battle this war of sickness!

I pushed and forced my strength to accomplish my tasks, which finally surrendered to me before 5 p.m.


Yes, I made it in this form eventhough boss requested for simpler version. This is Miss Coki, She's got style, she's got flow! :p :p

OK people. I need to rest a lot, a looooooot I mean it. I'm sleepy now... I need to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger